K9 Honey is an all-natural functional treat and food topper for dogs. K9 Honey is naturally filled with vitamins and minerals, and we’ve gently blended it with bee pollen from nine geographic regions. Use K9 Honey as a tasty and nutritious treat or as a delicious food topper. Your dogs will swarm to this raw honey and you’ll be happy with health benefits they receive.
Benefits of Honey for Dogs
- Health benefits of raw honey for a human are the same health benefits for your dog.
- We have an innovative blend of 9 pollens from 9 different regions from across the USA to cover a portfolio allergens they come in and out of our environments
- Calms your dog’s digestive system
- Natural Energy boosts (perfect older dogs)
- Decreases symptoms of Kennel Cough
- Improves their immune system
- Reduce sensitivities to environmental allergens
K9 Honey for Dog Allergies
Improved Digestive Function
A slow metabolic release of raw honey helps your dog stay ahead of the pack. Nutritionists have long touted the therapeutic benefits of raw honey, which is considered to be an excellent source of flavonoids, trace minerals (like iron, manganese, calcium, potassium, copper and phosphorus), as well as key vitamins like A, B-complex, C, D, E, and K.
Reduced Healing Time
Holistic practitioners have long considered raw honey to be one of nature’s best all-around remedies. Raw honey features anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that may benefit your pets.