About The Bone & Biscuit Co.
Founder, Lee Drescher, has always had a clear vision of wanting to offer a unique service to discerning and health-conscious pet owners. Since the opening of the first location in 2008, the Bone & Biscuit Company has continually maintained the highest standards and quality of natural foods, supplies, and accessories.
We define quality by evaluating the ingredients, manufacturing techniques and nutritional value of every product. Our product lines include only the finest high quality raw, dry and canned foods, an abundant selection of natural treat, homeopathic supplements, unique artisan baked goods, clothing and comprehensive range of “boutique” toys and general care items for everyday use.
HAPPY & HEALTHY PETS
…by providing the FINEST high quality natural & healthy pet food to pet owners EVERYWHERE!
WE VALUE: INTEGRITY, COURTESY, TEAMWORK & KNOWLEDGE.
We have witnessed firsthand the improvements in health and vitality that a natural and raw food diet can produce. Our goal is to provide today’s discriminating pet owner with the awareness and education to make informed decisions about their companion’s nutritional health and wellness. We advocate a common sense approach to feeding a natural dry or raw diet and believe wholeheartedly that the cornerstone to good health is nutrition. After all, “YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!”
WHAT MAKES THE BONE & BISCUIT CO SPECIAL?
- Canadian company from the roots up! We pride ourselves on carrying a variety of high quality Canadian made products.
- Environmentally conscious and community focused
- Dedicated exclusively to natural raw and dry foods
- An amazing selection of raw and dry foods that will fulfill the dietary needs of even the more sensitive eaters
- Raw food bones available
- Focused on educating our customers
- Knowledgeable friendly personalize service with style in an inviting environment
- High-quality supplements, remedies, and grooming products
- A unique selection of handmade gourmet treats and cakes
- Innovated and fantastic selection of toys, collars, coats, boots, accessories and more
- Budget and menu planning available